Social Prescribing & Self Referral Pathways
Get support with
- Making appointments for housing, benefits and financial advice, as well as support with attending any appointments
- Healthy lifestyle advice and physical activity
- Joining and attending social activities and clubs
- Befriending, counselling and emotional/peer support group referrals
- Finding employment, training and volunteering opportunities
- Completing Blue Badge/Taxicard/Dial-a-Ride applications
- Emotional support through a visit, chat and cup of tea
Your GP Practices Social Prescribing Hub would like to help you better connect to the local community. We can provide up to 8 weeks of support and offer home visits where appropriate. Please note that we not an emergency service and cannot provide emergency support. You can register yourself, or on behalf of someone else. When you have completed the form below, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss support. We aim to contact you within two weeks
Click here to self refer.
Local Care Navigator
Click here for the Local Care Navigator
This can be used for information about the different health and care services available in the area and when to use them. You are able to self-refer to some of the services, meaning you can contact the service directly instead of requiring a referral from the practice.