Book appointments order prescriptions and view your record online via the NHS app
Download it here
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery. If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
You can self verify following NHS digitals 3 step verification process- see the guide attached here.
For support installing the app please click here
Supporting our LGBTQ+ community
Welcome To The Practice
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR GP REFERRAL TO A SPECIALIST
NHS England have noted that unfortunately many specialist teams throughout the country have not been providing timely follow up to our patients.
They have devised a checklist which they would like all patients to carry with them to their appointments.
Click here to download this checklist (PDF, 602KB)
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST GP LETTERS FOR TRAVEL IN RELATION TO CORONAVIRUS.
Read More »
Please help us improve access by cancelling your appointments if you no longer need it.
Read More »
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.